Friday, April 13, 2012

Sin Nam Huat Chicken Rice@opposite Loh Guan Lye Hospital

Gorgeous view of Gurney beach. An early morning jog when the sun was just rising up.
Serenity. beautiful.
The few times I came to Loh Guan Lye hospital, always missed the chance of trying this crowded chicken rice shop opposite its main door. Today, I must try!
Char siew and roast chicken. The size of this serving was for 3 persons. We stared among ourselves and shook our heads. This ain't enough for 3 pax man. I went to the chef's meat chopper desk to order another plate. Both items, roast chicken and char siew were so so only. Average I'd say. Quite oily.


This was the extra plate that we ordered. The total bill with drinks came up to around RM18. For the price we paid, I'd say it was quite a good deal. It would have cost RM 25-30 in KL. A good quick lunch meal for me, but definitely not the best chicken rice or char siew that I ate. Thumbs up for the steal deal pricing, considering that it is Penangite food!

No comments: