Saturday, February 16, 2008

CNY Chocolates@Crown Princess Hotel, KL




Demona: My aunt received these chocolates from Crown Princess for her birthday. Which got passed down from her to me to bring home as a CNY gift. (Clear stocks). The packaging was awesome! It came in a really, cool, sleek designed box, which I believe, Dogma would agree that it looked nice too, right.. DOGMA? *wink* The chocolates were packed in cute red, green and gold coloured cardboard boxes. Each box had a different chocolate design.



Demona: I have no idea what the print was.


Demona: Some chinese words. I'm guessing, Sang Yat Fai Lok? Happy birthday? Chinese interpretation anyone?



Demona: Some dark chocolates shaped in a fish form, and dusted with gold, making the fishs' scales looked beautiful.



Demona: I only managed to eat the one with the funny looking imprint as the chocolates in this box melted on the process of transporting it back home. Logistics error. The chocolate was alright, not as delicious as it looked. I think kinder bueno tastes even better! But, I must give credit for its presentation.

No comments: