Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fried Baby Squid@Aulong, Taiping

Demona: My dad came home one day with a pack of fried baby squids. He bought them from a stall in Aulong, Taiping. I tried to understand him explaining the location of the stall, but.. no idea where that was. Aulong and me, messy. I can get lost in there.



Demona: Deep fried baby squids, with chopped chilli padi, shallots, and a sticky, hot sweet and spicy brown sauce, drizzled all over them. They did not look pretty on presentation, but the taste..... KABOOM!

This is a much better couch potato snack than any popcorns, chips, cookies or even KFC's popcorn chicken! Once pop, you can't stop! Dogma, good idea to start a business? :) Dogma and Demona's popcorn baby squiddies?



Demona: As brutal and ugly as it seems, to be eating this helpless, tiny, little baby squid... sadly, it was finger licking good. WE ARE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Verdict: My dad bought a few more packs home during CNY hols for my KL relatives to eat. They loved it as much as I did. Dogma, let's go pig out the next trip we're home?

No comments: