Thursday, January 19, 2012

A thank-you dinner@Garibaldi, Bangsar Village



A clinician society threw a thank-you dinner to all companies and commitee members for the hard work done last year.

 Personally, i was shocked that this meal cost nearly rm300 including water and wine ( not sure which wine was served as the bottle was placed far away from me).

My conclusion remains: the best dish was the appetizer ciabatta.



The scallop was quite tender, chewy, fresh.


The braised veal with risotto turned out lousier than my previous bday experience here. The veal was not as tender as juicy as i had it last time, and until now my fav still stays with Sage. The risotto was a little undercooked too.



The lobster bisque was quite unique. I could really taste the bitter citrus flavour added. Some of them did not really enjoy its bitterness, and expected the bisque to be typically creamy, unlike this one.



 

Dessert was soo... Normal.

 
The connoursior vaguely remembered me tho' I remembered him clearly. He ushered me to return for my third visit.

I am Not... So...Sure... After this experience.



No comments: