Sunday, October 28, 2007

Amer@Bakerzin, Bangsar



Demona: This cake is called "AMER". Love. My marketing manager bought it for one of our customers. Me stomach juices were wishy washy already when I saw the cake. It looked darn delicious. THIS WAS TRUE! THE BOOK WAS EQUALLY AS GOOD AS ITS COVERS!



Demona: The dark chocolate sponge cake slices in between were very moist and the sweetness was well controlled. In between the layers of chocolate sponge cakes were coated with very smooth, chilled, chocolate whipped cream. (DEVILISHLY SINFUL!) Each bite was a melting moment! This was one of those cakes where by each mouthful was orgasm, keeping you smiling bigger and bigger. When I took one bite, I close my eyes, and for that few seconds, I actually felt worry-free. I was in paradise.

Verdict: A very good cake. I got to learn how to make this cake alright. The price was a little steep, RM 70. Get this cake as a birthday gift only to those who you really care about and cares about you equally as much as well.

No comments: