Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brownies@Victoria Station



Demona: My aunts's friend bought some walnut brownies from Victoria Station when she came over to visit them. My aunts had been unwell, and are currently recuperating at home.



Demona: This was the full piece of walnut brownie. Looked really rich alright.



Verdict: Tremendously disappointing. Its looks had zero co-relation to its taste It was too dry, and the brownie did not leave behind any impression at all. Eating a good dessert leaves you all dreamy, happy, nostalgic, bringing you back to your childhood times and you crave for another bite, and another.. and another.. and another. This, had none of that sort.

The walnuts overpowered its taste. The one good thing though, was its mild sweetness. Other than that, nothing else was good about it. I may sound bold saying this, but I believe my brownies taste 10 times better than what Victoria Station's brownies had to offer.

I strongly recommend anyone who plans to eat in Victoria Station, to not order it. I believe it would not be cheap, and with the extra cash, it would be more worthwhile getting a brownie from a patisserie or bakery.

No comments: