Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sg Besi Wan Tan Mee


Demona: Wan Tan Mee added with Wild Boar Curry. Dogma ordered this.



Demona: Spiced up the flavour of the wan tan mee even more by adding this kick-ass sambal dried shallots paste. For those who knows me, you will know chilli pastes put smiles to my face. Dogma will go on and on about me making any meal with chilli paste serving as money's worth as I always end up gobbling down the paste.


Demona: This was my choice. Wan Tan Mee with Char Siew. Slurps!

Verdict: Generally, I would not order a Wan Tan Mee in any chinese hawker places, as it usually comes to me as disappointing. The mee strips are usually glued together like a gum ball, with char siew meat as thin as film, not to mention the freaky looking pinkish colouring on them, and wan tans in sizes of chick peas.

THIS, was different. The food tasted really good, with a sincere serving, enough to fill up your growling tummy. The meal only cost us, RM 11.20. That price, for two plates of mee and two cups of drinks, (and a tub of chilli paste). Do try their yong tau fu with soup as well. Pretty nice too, (and not too pricey).

No comments: