Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ



Demona: HELPPPPPPPPPP.......!!!

I was trampled all over by chipsie chips! Dogma went chips frenzy all over, and bought 4 huge ass packs of these disc shaped potato goodies. A healthy pack of Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ shoved its big fat ass on my face! I was trying to push it away with my hands... but I sufforcated. *chokes*



Demona: Sir Dogma, bravely fought through his guts to release me from these savage chips. The battle was brutal. The victory was sweet. Kettle pack burst open, and these golden glitters were released. I was saved.....! *swhings*

The chips were extremely crunchy.. which was the best part! I could munch of 'em all night long. If only calories did not exist. Flavour wise, I think that the Jalapeno was still the more superior one. The BBQ flavour was too mild for our liking.

No comments: